Major retailers and brands were born during the decades when the success of US business was driven by how similar the population was – how it looked (mostly Caucasian), what it wanted (similar aspirations), how it felt (optimistic). Now it’s different on all counts.
With this report, you will learn
- How the prototypical American household has changed
- How the suburban sprawl that drove the retail boom has made a
u-turn . Thatyouth is no longer the golden goose of retail .
- That Moms are, and will be, less of a shopping force.
- Generations (
, Millennials, Gen X, Young Boomers, 65+) iGen
$25K - $150K+) (<
- Moms (All Moms, Caucasian, Hispanic, African American Moms)
- Household Type (Single Person HH, Adult Only HH, HH w/Kids,
- Community Type (Urban, Suburban, Rural)
- Ethnicity (Caucasian, Hispanic, African American)