Multi-cultural acknowledges the diversity of US shoppers (Hispanic, African American, Asian). Yet executing against this can be complex as companies untangle where differentiation matters.
With this report, you will learn…
- Where the opportunities are for wellness, where the passion lies for beauty, who is walking away from fashion, and more category specific insights across ethnic groups.
- Where groups expect “ethnic” brands to be located in the set –mainstream or in an ethnic section.
- How to leverage the power of being American.
- Where family traditions influence category and brand selections.
- Which retailers have earned trust with which ethnic groups.